An Honest Commission Ignition Review
Hi there, Jeff here! And welcome to my honest and unbiased Commission Ignition Review.If you are looking for more information on this new internet marketing course that everyone keeps talking about, then you have come to the right place… because I plan to cover every aspect of this product in detail INCLUDING the GOOD and BAD points. Now, if a no-holds-barred honest review is not what you are looking for, then you might as well leave now because I do not hold anything back.
Remember, this is just a review, though. If you are looking looking for the official site:
Alright, now to the review…
Who Created Commission Ignition?
Commission Ignition is the latest marketing course created by Hitesh Juneja and Dan Brock. Now, you may be wondering – “Who are these guys and should I even care?” Well, Hitesh is a young entrepreneur who made his debut in the online marketing world back in 2006 with his first Pay-Per-Click product called CopyNProfit 3.0. In other words, Hitesh is an experienced PPC marketer and specializes in helping his customers discover how to make their marketing campaigns profitable with PPC.
Dan Brock, on the other hand, made a name for himself early on when he published his Deadbeat Super Affiliate course. Basically, this course took his customers step-by-step on how he became a millionaire before age 18 by promoting Amazon products using little known search engine optimization tactics. I was blown away by Dan’s methods creativity in search engine marketing when I saw his first course, so I was eager to get an advance review copy of Commission Ignition and see how his latest products holds up.
The Commission Ignition Review – What’s In the Course?
OK, now to the nitty gritty of the product. Commission Ignition is a full course on the latest search engine optimization and affiliate marketing techniques. I have to say that with all the latest affiliate marketing garbage courses that have been chucked out into the market, I was initially skeptical of Commission Ignition. To my surprise, though, Dan and Hitesh really packed the course full of valuable content and seemed to make an effort to avoid the fluff.
The Members Area is broken down into the following course sections:
- Introduction – Basic overview of the course, how to proceed, what you will learn and what to expect from the course. You will learn PPC, SEO, Twitter & Facebook techniques, keyword research, how to select buyer keywords, some new backlink strategies, etc.
- Part 1 – This section follows the Introduction and covers the basics to help those who may be new to affiliate marketing. But there is still content applicable to veteran marketers. Dan and Hitesh explain step-by-step how to find, identify and monetize highly targeted “buyer” keywords for optimum conversions. I have been doing marketing for years and found a few gems of information in this section that I simply had never thought about. One thing was clear to me after this section of the course… If I picked the WRONG keywords initially, all my future campaigns and efforts would be doomed to fail.
- Part 2 – Take a look behind the scenes as Dan and Hitesh build out a complete niche marketing website. It is almost like being in the room and looking over their shoulders as they explain step-by-step how they go from start to finish in creating a profitable affiliate website. As you may know, Dan made millions promoting Amazon products, so I learned a lot of useful tips just by watching him work. If you are a more experienced marketer, you may just want to jump ahead to this section because it has some great techniques that I, at least, had never realized before.
- Part 3 – This section of the course is truly a beast… But I will try to describe as much of it as I can in as much detail is possible. This section consists of advanced search engine optimization tactics including how to manage your link velocity, how to get authority backlinks fast, how to maximize your on-page SEO to beat out your competition, how to structure your sites and internal linking to maximize your internal link juice flow, how to properly conduct your off-page SEO efforts and FINALLY how to jumpstart your rankings and skip ahead of some of your competitors. Then… Dan and Hitesh follow up with several more videos explaining the techniques they use to generate money fast while they build up longer term cash generating websites. They show you how to rapidly pump out short but stylish websites and blogs that target desperate niches with desperate buyers. In fact, this method alone purports to generate $100/day per website. Finally, they follow up with a four-part traffic generation section so that you can drive targeted visitors to your website right out of the gate.
- Part 4 – SOFTWARE – Commission Ignition comes with several pieces of software to help you in your internet marketing efforts. First, you get a website analysis tool that can really drill down into your competitor’s websites and pull out long-tail keywords. Then, the software will find affiliate offers that you can promote by targeting those long-tail keywords. Next, you get a COMPLETE WEBSITE GENERATOR. This tool loads up pre-created websites and templates for specific niches to really jumpstart your Commission Ignition campaigns. Finally, the last piece of software analyzes your website and tells you which on-page SEO factors you should change to ensure that your Commission Ignition website is optimized for your target keywords.
Commission Ignition – The Good and the Bad
Alright, so now that you know what is in the Commission Ignition course… Is it right for you? What are the good and bad points? See below:
Lets start with the BAD points:
- The course is LONG… Now that may be good or bad depending on your perspective, but it is easy to get bogged down in all the training and never actually “take action.” If you can discipline yourself to sit through the entire course rather than skip around, start to finish, you will learn a lot though.
- The Pay-Per-Click section may be too expensive for beginners, so you may need a little extra patience to wait a few weeks to get your websites ranked in Google naturally.
- Dan looks like a bum and still makes more money than me…
OK, now the GOOD points:
- The Commission Ignition course explains Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Facebook traffic, Twitter traffic, keyword research, targeting desperate markets, and on and on…
- Dan and Hitesh make themselves available to answer your questions. They have an awesome support response team, and Dan and Hitesh even respond to customer e-mails personally unless the customer base is so large they cannot keep up on their own.
- The software alone is worth more than the course – ESPECIALLY the Commission Ignition rapid website creator. That program is already programmed to pump out optimized websites for a number of Dan and Hitesh’s recommended niches. Plus, it even includes auto-blogging capabilities if you choose to go that route (but they explain why you need to be careful there after the Panda update, and techniques to keep your autoblogs profitable).
- They offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee – No questions asked. You do not even have to give a reason. if you are not 100% satisfied, click the link in your receipt e-mail and just push the “refund” button. Your money will be returned within 2-3 business days.
- The course is an amazing value at only $37 considering the training, tools, software and support staff you gain access to when you become a member.
My Conclusions – Commission Ignition Review
Commission Ignition gets a thumbs up from me. Now, it is not going to generate you millions of dollars with a push of a button, but it will teach you everything you need to know to earn a decent income online. You still are going to have to do the work of creating and promoting your affiliate websites. The Commission Ignition software makes this easier with its rapid website creation tool, but you will still need to do individual keyword research for each niche and target your backlink campaigns. Dan and Hitesh show you HOW to be successful… but you still have to get out there and make it happen!
An honest review from Commission Ignition dot com – Jeff